12 March 2008

Link European

Eric Escott, the manager from Link European was a guest in our church at the morning service this Sunday. He mentioned that the Link European is in close contact with a charity named Link Romania. Also he mentioned that Link European is sending over to Romania many shoe boxes with all sorts of gifts just around Christmas time.
In private I had a little chat and I was told that in case we need similar shoe boxes for the hospital, than he can be contacted and asked for. He remembered the North Nibley Romania Team.
If you want to follow the idea, you can talk to him about this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Eric very well. I always deal with him when transporting the load. I am surprised that he didn't recognise your name.
The shoe boxes are a good idea except that we have to pay for the transportation, and we do not know what the contents are or wether they are suitable for the recipient.
Personally I would prefer to transport goods that are designed for the purpose!

Peter Tolson