07 December 2009

Meeting with Damian Galvin

Today I had a meeting with Damian Galvin, a british citizen who is living for 2 years now in Brasov. He wrote some time ago to Peter Tolson offering his help towards the charity. I visited him today for almost one hour, I explained the work we did and do in the village, and he also informed me about his activity. It was a pleasant meeting. The place where he lives is in the same street where the green Eminescu hospital is, just a few houses further. They have an office near to the Brasov main square.

Than  I visited the garage and replaced the old electric rely with anew one for the car. Glad it was cheap, this time.
Later on I went to the post office and have received the package from John and Nona Hexter, including the postcards for the patients. A big thank you for them.

No comments: