10 December 2009

In the village

I have paid today the dentist in Vulcan, for the past months and than I went to Mina 1 Mai, where I met the head nurse and many other people. I got the list from the head nurse, what they want for Christmas, basically the same food plus soap. They have no soap left. Their request it was today that if I make individual bags for the patients as we used to, to reduce the sweets and include a pair of socks for each patient, as they do not have socks. I noted this, so next week I'll go shopping and make a food delivery and than each patient will get a goodie bag. The photos below were taken today.
                                         The main gate is now pink

The new sewing room today

The dining room is finished now


The new OT is functional

And this was the old sewing room from downstairs, it will be a ward

No comments: