11 April 2008

Furniture, dental items, JCB and exit

I have met the furniture workshop owner today and paid him for the work they did for the school: the 2 cupboards where to keep the croissants and milk for kids. These cupboards were delivered already yesterday, I took some photos today.


I went to the dental surgery and left there the medicines what I bought for them, according to the doctor's list.

Around the hospital a big JCB was leveling the ground. They plan to plant there an orchid.

In the hospital, all the wards and corridors now have installed EXIT signs.

After I got home I phoned the director Dr. Grigoriu and asked about this company who installed the EXIT signs. I was thinking perhaps they could do the rewiring of the building. Dr. Grigoriu told me that this company is not authorized for thast kind of electrical work and we should try somebody else. I told him that I already contacted the PREX but they did not gave me a straight answer yet. Also informed Dr. Grigoriu about the survey visit in May and also about the planned job for July, regarding the water, which he said that is a very good idea and very necessary for the hospital.

No comments: