08 April 2008

Electrical company

I have been shopping for the dentist today. I have found most items but there are still a few things I will have to got from another shop as they were not there.

I have not been at the Western Union yet, hopefully will go later on today.

I found an electrical company which is not to far from us, whose manager was actually a neighbor of us years ago, when he lived in the same area where we do now.
This seems a serious company, named PREX SRL and they have a web site named: http://www.prex.ro/
So I visited them today. The manager was not there, but I left a clear message who we are and what we do want in Mina 1 Mai, left my phone number and they will contact me, as I was told today.
They like to do proper job, and I am happy for it. At this moment are very busy, but I want to go out with them when they have free time, show them in the hospital, and emphasized that a survey team will come over between 13-18 May, and it would be good if we could sign some papers than. Obviously we need some figures of the cost of the work. I just hope that all will be fine.

No comments: