06 July 2011

RAR inspection today

Today morning I have been at the RAR inspection with the Ford Focus. The inspection took about 45 minutes and had the authenticity checked, MOT for 2 years and documents to be made. All was fine, except... they found that a little fog light at the rear of the car is not working. they recommanded to be repaired however this is not  a big deal, as we do not have front fog lights at all. I took the car to the garage, but they could not repair it as the bulb is OK but the wiring has no power. The garage told me to...forget it as this is not important.
I was told that they will issue the new documents for me on Friday 10.30 am. After that I shall go to the finances to pay the first registration fee, than to the town hall to pay the tax, than to the police to pay the fees and again to the police to give the documents there and wait until the registration is complete. Than the insurance and road tax. Hope to do this by next week.

No comments: