20 June 2008

In the village

Just arrived from Mina 1 Mai. I have been at the hospital. The head nurse was not there, having a day off. But I informed them about the team's arrival and schedule. Also told them that we need beds and mattresses for the school and kindergarten for accommodation in July.
Informed them about the work we plan to do.
Today in Mina
The electrical contractor did not started the work yet. It looks that they will start next week.
Talked to Garofita about the summer accommodation. We need permission from director of the school and from the director of the kindergarten as well.
I went to Vulcan, met the director of the school and I got the permission from the school. I tried at the kindergarten there as well but nobody was there. I asked Garofita to talk to the director of the kindergarten, but I will also try myself.
Checked the flat, everything was OK.

No comments: