23 February 2008

A few more things

I have discussed with the head nurse and she confirmed that the burst pipe is now repaired. I really hope so, and hope that is well done. I had a meeting with the dentist in Brasov, discussed a few things, she may need some more medicines, and if so , she will give me a list and I will purchase for her. Also she was complaining about the water heater which is broken down (almost like always), water is leaking there and she can't use it. I suggested to discuss with the plumber, and I will tell this to the plumber and head nurse.
Monday or Tuesday I shall meet the LDS Church humanitarian aid elders, and it looks like we shall make a big shopping for the hospital from the Metro. I have already purchased 4 circular saw blades and a second hand sewing machine for the hospital, which was on their list.
Wednesday I will go to the airport to meet Matt and John and spend a week with them.
The weather is getting warmer, snow is melting and there is a lot of mud and water around.

1 comment:

MattB said...

Looking forward to meeting again on Wednesday!