01 April 2011

The Codlea Hospital will close down?

From today 1 April 2011 many hospitals from Romania will have to close down, some of them will be converted into old folks home. From Brasov County 3 hospitals will close down: The Sacele, Codlea and Victoria Hospitals. In the last weeks there were many protests especially for keeping the Codlea Hospital. At this hour the future of this hospital is still uncertain, the authorities are determined to shut it down.
I have been there and know that it was a good hospital with many skilled doctors who do their job very well. It would be a shame to close it down...
And believe me this is no joke.

3 comments:

Cate said...

Hi, I work with local children's organisations around Sacele, and always used to visit the Sacele Hospital. Do you have any news on that hospital? Will it definitely be closed down?
Thank you

Istvan Szakal said...

Honestly, I don't know what is the final result in Sacele.
But I could find it out in a few days.

Cate said...

Thank you so much. It would be good if you could let me know on here. We are all hoping the Sacele hospital will stay open!