20 December 2010

Family shoebox gifts in Mina 1 Mai

Today I had my last visit in Mina 1 Mai for 2010. In the kindergarten I have distributed many family shoebox gifts from Link Romania. Also went to the hospital and gave some goodie bags for some of the downstairs patients. I did this together with my family. Garofita is also sending her best wishes for the team. Below are the photos.
                             Waiting for the presents in the kindergarten

                                          Here is the first class
And here is the second class
                                        I drove in right to the front door
        This is John who proudly began his computer study with... Windows 98
              In the center of the village stands this big Christmas tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regarding "this big Christmas tree", I want to tell you that I`m very glad that it was third year when the people from this nice village had one and every time seems that they appreciate this; I hope that every Christmas holidays will have such a beautiful tree in our village.