07 December 2007

Some changes in the flat

Today as I been in Mina, I brought out the food for the team, turn on the fridge, checked the flat turned on the heaters. As in the past few weeks a new central heating system is being installed they went up to the flat and fitted new radiators there. The old ones were removed, and now there is a radiator in the kitchen, a radiator in the big bedroom, a radiator in the living room. The secured room remained as it was: "cold". Actually it was not too bad in the flat, perhaps from now on it will be warmer up there, which may encourage you to come in the winter time too. The door between the kitchen and the living was removed and missing...perhaps they know where it is. I asked the ladies from downstairs to make sure it will be clean by Saturday afternoon.
Downstairs in the hallway there is a small new radiator, I wonder if it will be enough.
I also discovered that quite often the sewing ladies use the flat as a drying room for many clothes and bedding. I told them to disappear by tomorrow. But this is not the first time I find it.
Now as the hospital has new fridge and freezer, perhaps they will ask the team to get some meat for an empty freezer is useless...am I right? I don't know, I just asked the head nurse to be there Monday morning for a meeting. I could not find a water heater bottle.
Have to go now to the doctor, as Amadea has fever.
Looking forward to meet the team tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Good work Istvan. Have a good few days with Laura & Andy